Health & Safety
Cain Bio-Engineering Ltd has a long history of managing projects in line with Construction, Design & Management (CDM) Regulations 2015 carrying out Designer, Principal Contractor and (sub)Contractor roles.
The Company maintains membership with Safety Schemes in Procurement including the Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme.
Cain Bio-Engineering also has an Achillies accreditation and are registered with Citation Health & Safety consultants.
Quality and Environmental Management Systems
Cain Bio-Engineering operates an Environmental Management System which has been independently assessed to meet International Standard ISO 14001:2015.
Environmental Management Policy
Cain Bio-Engineering is committed to continuously improving its environmental performance and operates an Environmental Management System.
Cain Bio-Engineering undertakes to:
- Maintain an effective Environmental Management System complying with International Standard ISO14001.
- Meet all relevant environmental legislation and regulatory codes of practice.
- Continually review all of our activities, operations and procedures to identify and evaluate their environmental impact and to set clear objectives for mitigation.
- Make employees aware of responsibilities for good environmental practice and foster a desire for continuous improvement in environmental performance at all levels and in all areas of work.
- Set up systems for reducing, re-using and recycling waste products.
- Work in sympathy with the environment, prevent pollution and wherever possible use sustainably sourced materials.
- Encourage suppliers, sub-contractors and clients to adopt best environmental practice, sharing solutions and ensuring that goods and services procured support our environmental policy.
Through the reconciliation of construction with sustainable habitat enhancement, and the adoption of environmental good practice procedures, Cain Bio-Engineering seeks to benefit not only their clients, but also the environment and the community.
Cain Bio-Engineering operates a Quality Management System in line with the requirements of International Standard ISO9001:2008.
Quality Management Policy
Cain Bio-Engineering’s quality policy is to achieve sustained, profitable business by providing services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers. This level of quality is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of the Company to existing and potential clients, relevant approval agencies and independent auditing authorities.
Achievement of this policy involves all staff, who individually are responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all. This policy is provided and explained to each employee by the Managing Director or Quality Manager.
To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance the Managing Director retains responsibility for the Quality System with routine operation controlled by the Quality Manager.
The objectives of the Quality Assurance System are designed to:
- Maintain an effective Quality Assurance System complying with International Standard ISO9001 (Quality Systems).
- Achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with customers.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements.
- Endeavor, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided by Cain Bio-Engineering.
- Ensure that staff are aware of Quality policy and procedures and to provide all necessary training.
- Continually review all of our activities, operations and procedures to identify and evaluate their impact on the quality of our delivered services.
- Provide a means for identifying problems and turning these to our advantage by improving our performance in all areas of operation.